MARTY PARK has owned and operated 13 companies in 6 industries since he was 21 years old. His first company was a technology startup, after which he ventured into audio production, retail, the hospitality industry and most recently advertising/marketing. He has been a crucial player in all phases of start-up and growth, including corporate strategy, sales, marketing, operations and finances. His new book, Tiger by the Tail – 99 Secrets to Tame and Master Your Business, has launched recently.
Marty was awarded the Business Coach of the Year for North America and the Recipient for Global Contribution to the coaching profession. Marty has also been selected as one of Calgary’s Top 40 under 40. Marty was awarded the CYBF Canadian Mentor of the Year and selected as one of 18 entrepreneurs to represent Canada at the G20 Entrepreneur Summits in France, Mexico City and Russia.
Marty can talk about:
- The 7 Keys to Mastering People in Business
- What is Leadership Selling?
- How to lead like a lion but manage like a squirrel
- How you can raise your prices without considerable pushback from your clients.
- Why you should fire clients regularly